Customers Also Bought...
Thomas Elliott Lawn Feed & Weed + Moss Killer Fertiliser 10-2-1.7+8Fe Combined feed, weed and moss killer 4 in 1 action formulation; makes grass greener, thicker, kills weeds and blackens/kills moss.
Includes herbicides to kill and control many broad leaved weeds (such as daisy, plantain, butttercup, dandelion, white clover, birdsfoot treoil, speedwell, selfheal, chickweed, lesser trefoil, creeping cinquefoil etc).
Supplied in slow release, granular form to ensure long lasting action and effects can be used throughout the growing season.
NPK - 10 - 2 - 1.7 + 8% Fe
2.86g/kg 2,4-D + 0.57g/kg dicamba + 217.3g/kg iron sulphate + 2.860 g / kg mecoprop-P
- The best method of application is via a calibrated spreader.
- Dead moss and other debris should be raked out 10 to 14 days after application
- Bare areas should be re-seeded after 28 days to prevent re-invasion by weeds
- Keep children and pets away from treated areas until granules have been watered in
- Always take care when handling fertiliser using protective equipment where necessary.
- Always read the label before use.
- Store in cool, dry conditions place. Keep away from children, Pets and food.
- Always wash hands after use.
35-70g / sq metre
Up to 625m²
Months of Use
Jan Feb Mar April May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Got A Question?
Email us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipment & Acessories FAQ's
Yes, over-fertilisation can burn plant leaves, stunt growth, and create
environmental issues. More is rarely better when using fertilisers.
Always read and follow label recommendations for fertilizer rates,
dilutions, and application guidelines. If you are ever in doubt, always
err on the conservative side or use less fertiliser.
Whether you are using liquid (inc.soluble) or granular style treatments on your ground, you should always follow the manufacturers product guidelines. If you are at all uncertain, call us on: 01706 360 572.
Any product sprayed whether granular or liquid (inc.soluble) onto the ground can potentially cause some scorch if applied to a stressed crop. To avoid this do not apply products such as liquid fertilisers to stressed crops or under hot conditions in bright sunlight. Typically early morning or evening are the safest times.