Customers Also Bought...
Algon 20 Litre Concentrate Drum - With Algon, simply apply and leave. A few days later, the surface will look cleaner without scrubbing or rinsing. It's non-toxic too, so it's safe for pets. Full instructions are on the bottle.
Apply with either a garden sprayer on droplet setting, soft broom or paintbrush, wetting the surface evenly. A watering can may be used but can be wasteful.
- Can be used at any time of year
- Easy to apply, either with a garden sprayer 1 part Algon path cleaner to 3 parts water, or a soft broom or paint brush
- No need to rinse off
- Treatment can last up to a year depending location, absorbency, and weather conditions
- Algon organic path cleaner is non toxic and safe for pets and wildlife
- Can be used in water features, but care should be taken to keep run off to a minimum
- Algon Organic Path and Patio Cleaner has a shelf life of many years
- Algon will not affect any type of paint or stain
- Caution Algon will have a scorching effect on foliage - only where it makes contact. This will not harm the rest of the plant. Roots do not suffer from incidental run off during application.
Got A Question?
Email us today: email@example.com
Equipment & Acessories FAQ's
Approved under the Control Of Pesticides Regulations (COPR) 1986,
covering products which contain active substances that are not yet
regulated under the EU Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR). For use as directed. Use MMC-PRO safely.
Contact with plant life should be minimised. Limited run-off or
over-spray onto grass, soil or hardy plants will not normally cause
damage, and where heavier run-off or over-spray has occurred, the area
should simply be flooded with fresh water.
Pets and unprotected persons should be kept off the treated surfaces until the product has dried completely (typically 5-6 hours) depending on weather conditions.
Always read the label and product information before use.
Always follow the product application guidelines. If you are at all uncertain, do not use the product. We also suggest testing in a small, unnoticeable area before proceeding with surface cleaners.
Once every 12 months is ideal to maintain a clean and tidy appearance
throughout the year. Some people opt for every 2-3 years. This depends on the hard standing surrounding environment, how likely it is to attract moss, dirt and grime but also depending on the condition of the surface.