Customers Also Bought...
Kieserite is an ideal solution to magnesium deficiencies in your fields, gardens and lawns. This fertiliser is most commonly used to quickly combat magnesium deficiencies in gardens, lawns etc. Kieserite quickly releases the magnesium within 4 to 6 weeks.
16% Magnesium - This is important for the development of chlorophyll, which are what causes the green coloration of plants.
Kieserite contains trace amounts of sulphur: An important nutrient for plants which aids in the formation of crucial proteins needed for plant growth.
- The best method of application is via a calibrated spreader.
- Keep children and pets away from treated areas until granules have been watered in.
- Always take care when handling fertiliser using protective equipment where necessary.
- Always read the label before use.
- Store in cool, dry conditions place. Keep away from children, Pets and food.
- Always wash hands after use.
35-70g / sq metre
Up to 625m²
Months of Use
Jan Feb Mar April May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Got A Question?
Email us today: email@example.com
Equipment & Acessories FAQ's
Sowing rate is usually approximately, 25 - 50 grams per sq.metre with over sowing rate approximately 20 - 30 grams per sq.metre. A sowing depth of approximatelty 10-15mm is ideal whilst a good guide of thumb for mowing heights are now lower than 5mm.
A 20kg bag covers up to approximately 400 sq.metres of land, making it an affordable and practical choice for professionals and amateurs alike.
Here you can place an explanation or answer to the question.