Don't forget these...
Battersby Vitax Enhance R Fine Turf is a bio-active fertiliser range with added Amino-Sorb homogenous micro-granular fertiliser specificially developed for fine turf areas such as golf, bowls greens, fairways, sportsfields and outfield areas.
30 g/sq.m (30kg/1000square metres)
Aerate turf prior to application
Months of Use
Sep Oct Nov | Jan Feb Mar
- Contains Bacillus subtilis - a microbial component increases disease resistance
- Organic content that provides slow release nutrients
- Amino-Sorb to create a stress-free environment to help turf thrive
- Ideally suited to Autumn & Winter application
- Not suitable for application during frost.
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment.
- The best method of application is via a calibrated spreader.
- Keep children and pets away from treated areas until granules have been watered in.
- Always take care when handling fertiliser using protective equipment where necessary.
- Always read the label before use.
- Store in cool, dry conditions place. Keep away from children, Pets and food.
- Always wash hands after use.
Got A Question?
Email us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fertiliser question & answer
Nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K) are the three numbers
that are separated by hyphens on the fertilizer packages. They represent
the percentage of each nutrient in the fertilizer. For example,
10-20-10 fertilizer has 10% nitrogen (N), 20% phosphorus (P), and 10%
Higher NPK amounts do not always mean more effective fertilizer.
Higher amounts can cause problems. These problems
- Risk of “burning” your plant roots, causing them to become weak and possibly die.
- Risk of fertilizer runoff into waterways, which can cause water pollution.
- Risk of nutrient build-up.
- Excess nutrients could cause the risk of pests attacking.
An average rule of thumb is every 6-8 weeks. It is possible to over fertilise which may cause the ground to become scorched if over applied. Fertiliser is best applied within 4-6 hours of light rain or in damp conditions. Please consult your chosen product description. If you are still unsure, call us on 01706 360 572.
Granular fertilisers deliver crucial nutrients to plants, grass and
crops in a granular form. They are applied using a fertiliser spreader
or by hand to a wide range of areas including sports pitches, paddocks,
turf and lawns.
Liquid foliar fertilisers a fast and easy way to deliver crucial nutrients to plants, grass and crops through a knapsack or boom sprayer. Liquid fertilisers are hugely popular due to their accuracy and fast results. Our range of liquid fertilisers are suited to a wide range of areas including sports pitches, turf, domestic gardens, horse or pony paddocks and fruit plants and trees.
Soluble fertilisers are made up of powders or granules which are dissolved in water prior to spraying with a knapsack or boom sprayer. Our wide range of soluble fertilisers includes balanced feeds and ones that are rich in Iron. When applied, soluble fertilisers may be washed into the soil, or absorbed through the leaf directly into the plant.