Customers Also Bought...
Battersby 4-0-4+4fe is ideal for autumn and winter use on any grassed area. This is a quality, fast acting spreadable compound fertiliser with 2-3mm uniform granules. While it is commonly used during the cooler periods, it can be used all year round if you require a lower nitrogen mix. The high iron content will green grass up without promoting top growth and will also blacken moss.
Treating grass in the autumn and winter is very important as it helps strengthen the grass while also offering pre-stress conditioning. Application during the cooler months also helps to reduce the threat of disease, moss & weeds by encouraging a denser sward.
NPK 4-0-4 + 4%fe
50 g/sq.m on average
35g/sq.m possible to enable bag to cover 571 sq.m
Months of Use
Sep Oct Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar
- 6 weeks longevity.
- Turf response is seen within 7 days.
- Granule dispersal takes on average 4-5 days.
- Ensures even growth, quality and colour over the whole area and prevents the unsightly specking effects.
- Not suitable for application during frost.
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment.
- The best method of application is via a calibrated spreader.
- Keep children and pets away from treated areas until granules have been watered in.
- Always take care when handling fertiliser using protective equipment where necessary.
- Always read the label before use.
- Store in cool, dry conditions place. Keep away from children, Pets and food.
- Always wash hands after use.
Got A Question?
Email us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipment & Acessories FAQ's
Yes, over-fertilisation can burn plant leaves, stunt growth, and create
environmental issues. More is rarely better when using fertilisers.
Always read and follow label recommendations for fertilizer rates,
dilutions, and application guidelines. If you are ever in doubt, always
err on the conservative side or use less fertiliser.
Whether you are using liquid (inc.soluble) or granular style treatments on your ground, you should always follow the manufacturers product guidelines. If you are at all uncertain, call us on: 01706 360 572.
Any product sprayed whether granular or liquid (inc.soluble) onto the ground can potentially cause some scorch if applied to a stressed crop. To avoid this do not apply products such as liquid fertilisers to stressed crops or under hot conditions in bright sunlight. Typically early morning or evening are the safest times.