Customers Also Bought...
Eland Strobilurin Fungicide is a broad spectrum, strobilurin based, turf fungicide for use in managed amenity turf. Eland can be used for the control of Fusarium Patch, Red Thread, Dollar Spot and other key diseases of amenity turf.
- All year-round use latest generation strobilurin fungicide
- Long term efficacy - 50 days under cool temperatures
- Effective against all stages of the fungal life cycle
- Provides turf with a healthy green colour
- Increased persistence as attracted both onto and inside the leaf
- Can be applied using a powered sprayer AND knapsack sprayer
- Rainfast 1 hour after application
- Ideally avoid applying Eland 48 hours prior to mowing or immediately after cutting.
- Use as part of a resistance management strategy that includes fungicides with a different mode of action.
- Do not apply more than 2 applications per year.
- Eland qualifies for inclusion within the Local Environmental Assessment for Pesticides (LERAP) scheme.
- Read product label before use. Apply at 1.25kg/ha Eland in 200-600litres/ha of water at first signs of disease but not during drought conditions or to frozen turf.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves. Wash hands after use.
Got A Question?
Email us today: email@example.com
Safe Use of Pesticides
By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out." Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsibile for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides. There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
Equipment & Acessories FAQ's
Yes, over-fertilisation can burn plant leaves, stunt growth, and create
environmental issues. More is rarely better when using fertilisers.
Always read and follow label recommendations for fertilizer rates,
dilutions, and application guidelines. If you are ever in doubt, always
err on the conservative side or use less fertiliser.
Whether you are using liquid (inc.soluble) or granular style treatments on your ground, you should always follow the manufacturers product guidelines. If you are at all uncertain, call us on: 01706 360 572.
Any product sprayed whether granular or liquid (inc.soluble) onto the ground can potentially cause some scorch if applied to a stressed crop. To avoid this do not apply products such as liquid fertilisers to stressed crops or under hot conditions in bright sunlight. Typically early morning or evening are the safest times.