Customers Also Bought...
Battersby Lawn Sand Extra is formulated for use on lawns and amenity grass to promote healthy grass growth to in-turn aid its defence against competing weeds and moss.
The presence of iron in this lawn sand will harden the grass alongside blackening any moss if present. Moss does not only look unsightly and create a patchy lawn, but it can make the area uneven and affect play on sports pitches or playing areas.
Another benefit of lawn sand is that it is safe to use and easy to apply. Lawn sand can be applied to lawns and amenity areas for the majority of the year, providing there is no frost or drought.
NPK 3-0-0 + 7% Iron
Strengthen Root systems
Months of Use
All Season | All Year Round
- Cost effective
- Blackens Moss
- Hardens grass to help fight weeds
- Greens up grass quickly
- Perfect for sports pitches and home lawns.
- Can mix with Weed Feed & Moss Killer fertiliser to kill weeds at the same time.
- Not suitable for application on overly saturated ground.
- Ensure application within 4-6 hours of rainfall.
- Avoid application in external temperatures over 28 degrees.
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment.
- The best method of application is via a calibrated spreader.
- Keep children and pets away from treated areas until granules have been watered in.
- Always take care when handling fertiliser using protective equipment where necessary.
- Always read the label before use.
- Store in cool, dry conditions place. Keep away from children, Pets and food.
- Always wash hands after use.
Got A Question?
Email us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipment & Acessories FAQ's
Yes, over-fertilisation can burn plant leaves, stunt growth, and create
environmental issues. More is rarely better when using fertilisers.
Always read and follow label recommendations for fertilizer rates,
dilutions, and application guidelines. If you are ever in doubt, always
err on the conservative side or use less fertiliser.
Whether you are using liquid (inc.soluble) or granular style treatments on your ground, you should always follow the manufacturers product guidelines. If you are at all uncertain, call us on: 01706 360 572.
Any product sprayed whether granular or liquid (inc.soluble) onto the ground can potentially cause some scorch if applied to a stressed crop. To avoid this do not apply products such as liquid fertilisers to stressed crops or under hot conditions in bright sunlight. Typically early morning or evening are the safest times.